View Profile ahrocknroll

3 Movie Reviews

schweeet!

I liked it. good voices, good animation, and it was fairly funny

9/10 from me :D

haha

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY...
(what was with the piss stain :S )

Thumbs up for the animation side of things..

Initially I was a bit scared of this reaction to be honest.. But then it grew on me and I burst out laughing.
8/10 from me :D

haha

love it :) it's very comedic haha "i don't see the fuqhed; oh yu little shit!"

4 Game Reviews

haha

When the game is loading the guys eyes follow your mouse, nice touch. haha
But i agree with the other reviews, i've played heaps of these style games, but they never get old, so i think you did well, i really like the graphics you've used.

omg i love bloons!

i've played it on other sites, but i didn't think it would've started all here.
Love the game, love the graphics thumbs up 10/10 5/5 + favourite!

just small touches.

i liked the game; however i found myself constantly clicking each letter which became time consuming; maybe you could add in a short cut, something like clicking the first letter + hold shift + click on the last letter of that word.
I think it also needs a mute button as i want to be able to listen to my itunes without having game music over the top. however; i did enjoy it it's a good game :)

4 Audio Reviews

hmmm..

i liked both of them..

Richard sounded stronger and had a better flow.

iiNSOMNiiAC sounded clearer and had better lyrics.

they both did well in my opinion but i liked the iiNSOMNiiAC's more...

but that's just me i guess :)

good response.

I've listened to klazik's rap first before listening to yur response; klazik has a better potential than what he rapped towards yu; however i give him props for the freestyle.. i like yurs much better simply due to the good beat and the lyrics are really well written with the metaphors.. i'd like to see yu freestyle back though to see a more solid comparison between the two of yu.

InvasiveInsomniac responds:

too true.. might do that in my next song... thanks for the great review and score :)

well done :)

yu did really well with this; i like the use of multi-tracking it emphasises just the right words at the right time. i like the beat too; it works really well, i actually like the accent yur voice sounds much more direct which works good with this sort of song; i really enjoyed it. :) it does feel like yu held back in a few bits hence why i gave an 8 but if it wasn't for that yu'd get a 10/10.

InvasiveInsomniac responds:

Thanks heaps for the great review, constructive criticism is always appreciated :) Look out for the Black Ops song coming soon ;)

8 Art Reviews

love it.

I'm shocked to think i am giving the first review on this picture, as it is really cool!

I love the detail you've put into the whole image, as well as the colors, it just looks really dimensional and i think you've used great textures.

So i have to say that's a 5/5 from me and a 10/10 because it takes alot of talent to create something like this... so well done!

Twisted.

The blending is really well done as with most of your art. I know you are aware that the perspective is off, but it adds a new aspect to the picture anyway that is actually really appealing.

Although, the reason i give you an 8 is because even though the picture is AWESOME i would love to see something a bit more than just a tank.

Like an action shot of the tank, whether it be it might have just fired a bullet at something or even just some smoke around the barrel ?

It's upto you but i think you could do something a little more with this image, but i do really like it!

:O

wow i love this!

I love the style you've used, it's so unique but still so beautiful.

It tells a sad story but is really well done.

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

i do what i want; when i want; how i want; coz i'mma boss ;)

25, Female